​Dear All,

please find attached a call for contributions to the 2nd Annual Meeting of the CEE Chapter of the Academy of International Business. This year's topic is "International Business and Research in the CEE Region. Why Is It Worth Doing?".

This year's annual conference will be held in Warsaw (Poland) on 17-19 September 2015.

Specific inquiries regarding conference programme and submission details can be addressed directly to Dr. hab. Mirosław Jarosiński, Chair of the Conference: [log in to unmask]

We would be grateful if you could forward this information also to colleagues who might be interested in the event.

We look forward to your submissions and hope for a fruitful meeting.

On behalf of the Organisers,
Piotr Trapczynski

Dr. Piotr Trąpczyński
Vice-Chair for Communication, AIB Central Eastern European Chapter
Assistant Professor at the Department of International Competitiveness
MBA Lecturer - Poznan-Atlanta MBA Programme
Poznań University of Economics
al. Niepodległości 10, 61-875 Poznań, Poland

Phone: +48 61 854 36 12+48 61 854 36 12
Department Secretariat: +48 61 854 33 12+48 61 854 33 12
Fax: +48 61854 36 10
​http://ue.poznan.pl/AIB_CEE/