Why Change is the New Normal. Managing Transformational Shifts
Edited by Horst Ellermann, Peter Kreutter, Ulrich Meister, and Wolfgang Messner
Call for Contribution
We cordially invite you to contribute a chapter to a volume we are co-editing. Why Change is the New Normal. Managing Transformational Shifts will be a compendium of writings intended to shed light on business transformation. Our wish is to bring together international business practitioners, academics, and market researchers. We plan to publish with Palgrave Macmillan in the UK.
A structured abstract of not more than 250 words should be sent to the editors at [log in to unmask] by April 15, 2015. At this stage, only the following is required:
· A compelling title (not more than 10 words),
· A structured abstract of not more than 250 words (can still be reworded later), and
· Your biography of not more than 250 words.
Please do make sure that you follow all the guidelines set out in the call-for-contribution document: http://www.globusresearch.com/download2/CfC_Managing-Transformational-Shifts.pdf. The style guide for the structured abstract can be found on page 8, for your biography on page 12. It would be helpful if you could please use the chapter template (for submitting an abstract, just delete the main section of the paper): http://www.globusresearch.com/download2/CorrespAuthor_Title_Date.docx
The complete chapter is then due by July 31, 2015. Expected length is 3,000 to 10,000 words (all inclusive).
The editors are:
· Horst Ellermann. Editor in Chief of the CIO Magazine in Germany, and moderator of the Hamburg Strategy Days.
· Peter Kreutter. Director of the WHU Foundation, Managing Director of the Wipro Center for Business Resilience at WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, member of the board of trustees of the CIO Foundation.
· Ulrich Meister. Senior Vice President for Continental Europe & Africa at Wipro Technologies.
· Wolfgang Messner. Associate Professor of International Management at MYRA School of Business, Adjunct Faculty at WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, Director of GloBus Research.
This project is supported by the Wipro Center for Business Resilience at WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management.
Dr. Wolfgang Messner
Associate Professor of International Management, MYRA School of Business
Director, GloBus Research
Phone: +91 99 8659 8650 / +91 78 2900 0312 / Skype: wolfgangmessner