Dear Colleagues (apologies for cross-listing),

We are delighted to announce the call for proposals for the 9th Iberoamerican Academy of Management conference to take place in beautiful Santiago, Chile, in December 2015. Please see information below from Jose Ernesto AmorĂ³s, Conference Chair.

All the best,

Herman Aguinis

President, Iberoamerican Academy of Management

http://www.iberoacademy.org/

Herman Aguinis

John F. Mee Chair of Management

Professor of Organizational Behavior and Human Resources

Founding Director, Institute for Global Organizational Effectiveness

Indiana University

Kelley School of Business

http://mypage.iu.edu/~haguinis/

GO FROM MOMENT TO MOMENTUM

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://www.udesarrollo.cl/centrodediseno/mail_IAM/img/header.jpg">

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://www.udesarrollo.cl/centrodediseno/mail_IAM/img/espacio.jpg">

From Developing to Developed Economies:
The Future of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Iberoamerica
December 3-5, 2015, Santiago, Chile

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://www.udesarrollo.cl/centrodediseno/mail_IAM/img/espacio.jpg">

The deadline to submit a proposal is June 1st 2015

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://www.udesarrollo.cl/centrodediseno/mail_IAM/img/espacio.jpg">

PUBLICATION
OPPORTUNITY:
International
Entrepreneurship
Management Journal
(IEMJ) special section from selected papers.

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://www.udesarrollo.cl/centrodediseno/mail_IAM/img/bot_more.jpg">

The 2015 IAM Conference aims to facilitate dialog amongst academics and practitioners regarding the potential future of entrepreneurship and innovation in the region.
We encourage academics to send proposals for symposium sessions, paper sessions or PDWs in the following tracks:

Special Tracks Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Iberoamerica:

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://www.udesarrollo.cl/centrodediseno/mail_IAM/img/bullets1.jpg">

Entrepreneurship and Innovation Ecosystems
Managing Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship
Management Education & Cross-Cultural Challenges
Institutions and Business Activity

Traditional Tracks

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://www.udesarrollo.cl/centrodediseno/mail_IAM/img/bullets2.jpg">

International Business
Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
Public Administration
Marketing
Supply Chain and Operations Management
ICTs, Technology and Innovation Management
Business Policy and Strategy
Business Economics and Financial Management

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://www.udesarrollo.cl/centrodediseno/mail_IAM/img/espacio_ch.jpg">

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://www.udesarrollo.cl/centrodediseno/mail_IAM/img/bot1.jpg">

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://www.udesarrollo.cl/centrodediseno/mail_IAM/img/espacio.jpg">

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://www.udesarrollo.cl/centrodediseno/mail_IAM/img/bot2.jpg">