Dear AIB scholars,

I would like to remind you that my book is just published from Springer
as follows,

Global Business Strategy
Multinational Corporations Venturing into Emerging Markets
by Kazuyuki Motohashi

This is published as an open access book, so anybody can download it for
use of research and education.

http://link.springer.com/book/10.1007%2F978-4-431-55468-4

I am using this for my class, Global Business Strategy and Policy at
University of Tokyo. This cotains five case studies by Japanese
multinationals' venturing into China and India, so I am happy if any
parts of this book are useful for your class as well.

Best regards,

Kazu
Kazuyuki Motohashi
   Professor
  Department of Technology Management for Innovation
  Resilience Engineering Research Center
    School of Engineering
    University of Tokyo
         7-3-1 Hongo Bunkyo-ku Tokyo 113-8656
        tel: +81-3-5841-1828, fax: +81-3-5841-1829
        e-mail: [log in to unmask]
        HP: http://www.mo.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.