Dear Madam or Sir,

Over the past months, UNCTAD's Business Schools for Impact initiative has built up a package of interships that will be piloted this summer. We are very pleased to share with you almost 20 diverse and high quality internships at locations around the world. More will be uploaded on the website over  the next week or two.

Most of these internships are meaty and ambitious. The entrepreneurs require real support in core areas (eg. finance; business expansion assistance; marketing and communications; building a new trade & trade facilitation model and so on), so the interns will get an opportunity to add real value and gain meaningful experience. In fact, we would like to encourage independent, strong-minded and can-do candidates to apply. The internships can be viewed here:
http://business-schools-for-impact.org/professional-opportunities

We know that internships are valuable currency for business school graduates, so we are excited about this element of the project. We would appreciate it if you could share this information with your students.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,

Business Schools for Impact team
Division on Investment & Enterprise
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
Palais des Nations, E-10050, 1211 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel. 41 22 917 4720