From: Matt Martin, Farmer

I have a 21 acre farm in Armada Township and have openings this summer for general labor.

Responsibilities of the job are as follows: Weed pest and disease management. Implement and tractor operation. Irrigation management. Managing others. Detailed record keeping. Job would start on June 8th or 15th depending on weather. Job would end late October to mid November depending on weather.

Great opportunity for anyone interested in organic farming or organic farming practices. Pay rate is between 8.50 an hour to $10 an hour depending on experience.  We grow all vegetables from sweetcorn to heirloom tomatoes and sell to farmers markets and local restaurants.

We also have 3 high tunnels for season extension.  We are looking for one full time employee and several part-time employees.

Please contact Matt Martin at 586-2 12-5834 or email at [log in to unmask].