PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY!

Fair Food Network is excited to announce a new position with our Double Up Food Bucks team leading program expansion in the grocery setting.

We have been working to bring our successful Double Up Food Bucks healthy food incentive model to the grocery arena (learn more about our work in incentives and our Double Up Grocery program in this report <http://www.fairfoodnetwork.org/resources/double-up-food-bucks-5-year-report>). We’re now looking for the right person to take this work to the next level as the Director of Retail Grocery Initiatives. This is a new position.

The right person will have professional experience in retail grocery, creative and critical thinking skills, and a team-oriented, innovative, and proactive approach to solving complex problems. She or he will have the opportunity to build out Fair Food Network’s successful Double Up program model in the retail grocery setting in Michigan and nationally. They may also contribute to the new Michigan Good Food Fund, a statewide healthy food financing initiative, by building connections with the grocery industry.

Check out the position description here <http://www.fairfoodnetwork.org/sites/default/files/FFN%20Director%20Retail%20Grocery%20Initiatives%20March%202015%20FINAL.pdf> (and attached) for more details and please share widely.

Fair Food Network is a national nonprofit founded on the belief that vibrant local food systems can create health and economic opportunity. Headquartered in Michigan, we work with a diverse network of partners to pioneer solutions that increase access to healthy food for all, support farmers, and stimulate economic activity. For more information, visit fairfoodnetwork.org