Hey everyone

After installing patches on our servers, we started seeing strange authentication issues with our domain and MS Exchange.  It turns out that KB3002657 is a problem.  Here is a blog about it.

http://blog.jasonsherry.net/2015/03/13/warning-kb3002657-can-break-authentication/

We had to remove the patch for our remote access to work correctly.  Patch that designed to fix vulnerability in Netlogon that could allow Spoofing breaks authentication. The Systems most affected by this are 2003 Domain Controllers. This affects NTLM authentication. We removed these from the Domain Controllers and everything is working fine again.

Chris Doerr

Information Technologist I

Support Services

Infrastructure Planning and Facilities