<rant>
This sort of thing has peeved me since the days when websites started
taking credit card numbers -- some would allow you to enter the spaces
(which made the number easier to read & enter), others did not but
would not always tell you.  I would try entering my cc with spaces
just like on the card, only to have it fail, and then go again without
spaces, which always works.  Sigh.  I finally gave up and always enter
cc numbers with only digits (no spaces), whether I need to or not.  Is
it that hard to just strip out non-digits from input??  Lazy
programmers!
</rant>

-- dkm
    "In this modern age, 'progress' often means regress."