Ditto what Alan said; it's so easy to overlook, but for both the voice call
to the office phone and the SMS to my personal cell, it wants the 11-digit
phone number starting with 1. I expect a lot of people to get tripped up on
that, since just about everything else these days wants or can use a
10-digit phone number.