Organic Intensives

Last chance to register for MOFFA's Organic Intensives -- an opportunity to acquire practical, detailed information from experts and practitioners over the course of a day -- Thursday, March 12th.  Our first-ever event of this kind offers an intensive foray into one of three topics: Compost, Cut Flowers, or Edible Landscaping.  More information about the event is available on our website
If you've already registered ...
Park in the parking garage on the east side of Harrison Road, just south of the Kellogg Center.  There's a map on the website showing the location of Brody, the parking garage, and the Kellogg Center.

Registration begins at 8:30 am; the table will be straight ahead as you enter Brody Hall from the east.

Your registration fee covers your lunch, which will be upstairs in the Brody Cafe from 12:30 to 1:30.

At the end of the day we hope you'll join us at for a low-key social hour in the Riverside Room on the lower level of the Kellogg Center, beginning at 5:30 (items to nibble on, and a cash bar).

If you have any questions please email us at [log in to unmask].  We look forward to seeing you there!
If you haven't registered ...
The event will take place on Thursday, March 12, at Brody Hall on the MSU campus in East Lansing. The day begins with registration at 8:30 am.  Sessions start at 9:00 am and end at 5:00 pm.

On Thursday evening weˇŻll gather to share knowledge and experiences in a social setting.

For more detailed information and to register, please visit www.moffa.net/OI-2015.html. A very limited number of registration fee scholarships are still availˇ©able, for beginning farmers and others who need them. To inquire about these scholarships, please email us. There's also a grant from SARE which will pay the full registration fee for educators from MAEAP, MSUE, NRCS and various ag-related nonprofits, but these too are almost gone. Email Vicki Morrone for more information about this opportunity.

To remove yourself from this list, email to: [log in to unmask] and include the following in the text of the message: UNSUBSCRIBE FARMMKTMI.