一间双人间中的一个卧室招房客入住。这个公寓在2900 Northwind Drive,就在东方超市的斜对面,小
区出门步行到Grand river Ave上有公交车站。公寓独立卧室有基本家具比如床桌子椅子台灯落地灯衣
橱,可以直接入住。入住时间为四月底五月初,一直到八月20日左右因房契到期而止。公寓有30M大水管
网络,可无线可有线连接。

房租为$500一个月,除此之外没有别的费用。
还有,因为本人就要离开这里了,现在有两车2001年的Saturn SL1,不到9W mile需要转让。如果租我
房子的朋友想要车的话我就收$500过户给你这辆车。这车一些小毛病,比如右后车窗不能控制,左前轮那
撞过路边(前车主)有点弯曲但依旧坚挺,冬天刹车的ABS会过敏。但只要谨慎驾驶,总体而言这车还是可
以让生活更加便捷。是的,我开了两年依旧活下来了。

室友是一名MSU的男性访问学者,在MSU cyclotron上班,喜静友善。

有兴趣的朋友请回复我的邮件或者联系5177559461小曾。

I am looking for a guy to move into my apartment sometime in the end of April or in the
beginning of May. The apartment is located at 2900 Northwind Dr., which is almost right
across the Oriental Market. You will find catabus station almost right on the cross of the
Grand river ave. and Northwind Dr. The apartment is fully furnished with bed, lamps,
closest and tables & chairs. Ethernet or wifi connections with 30Mbps are available. To be
honest, this car do have some defects. Window control is broken for the right back
window; the fore-left control arm is banded but survived (still rigid) after a crush against
roadside (done by the previous reckless-driver owner); on snow covered road, the break
system may trigger ABS too frequent. Although this car has many defect, it can still
facilitate your life if you pay extra attention during driving. At least I have been driving it
for 2 years without any accident.

Rent is $500 include everything.
By the way, I am also trying to get rid of my vehicle since I am leaving. If you decide to
move in, you can get my car with just $500. It is a 2001 Saturn SL1 with less than 90k
miles.

You will have a roommate in the other bedroom. He is a visiting scholar who is working
at cyclotron. He is kind & friendly, and prefer a quiet and peaceful life.

If you are interested in moving in, please reply my email or call me maybe 5177559461
Xiao Zeng.