Sorry to disturb who are not interested!

Hello! I'm sublease my room in a four bedroom house in summer. The room is downstairs
with its own bath room and the other three upstairs. All furniture included such as bed,
desk, chair, closet and draw. The rent is 325 per month plus utilities. Quiet neighbourhood.
You will live with three other girls. Please email back if you are interested. Thanks!

房间在一个4br两层的house里,到MSU Union公交10-15分钟。
house二层三间卧室,房间与客厅餐厅在一楼,有自己独立卫浴,不用和别人share。家具齐全,full size床
及床垫,桌子,转椅,柜子,衣橱,可拎包入住。地下室有洗衣机烘干机。厨房配gas oven, 排风扇,微波
炉等。后院可以停车,$325每月,与室友share utility。适合访问学者及graduate student。5月中旬起可
以开始租,长短租均可,最好能到8月底。。。
请联系[log in to unmask]。谢谢关注!