Hi there ...saw your advertisement seeking a Chinese / English language
tutoring exchange arrangement...Perhaps we can help each other??? I am
looking for the wright person for tutoring Chinese to my five years old son
who does have some limited Chinese language abilities both oral and
written....His English language abilities are very good...Might you have an
interest in meeting to look each other over as well as to see if something
can be made to work???..This might be a good opportunity for all of us ??

The following is what I would like to find... a non smoking female Chinese
language tutor for teaching conversational  Mandarin Chinese along with
introducing writing skills to a five year old boy one day a week for several
hours each session in our pleasant Okemos area home.....can provide
transportation to and from and a mid afternoon meal...no prior or formal
teaching experience is necessary....we DO NOT desire a formal structured
tutoring method..... just have a reasonable command of English to
effectively communicate / interact and posses a positive pleasant / happy
attitude....prefer an informal big sister tutoring a little brother approach
for teaching / learning.....we offer an hourly wage along with a  flexible
schedule / hours / time window to accommodate your availability ......If
interested to arrange an interview please send an initial email response
with any questions along with your phone number / contact information / best
time/s to call...and...Please respond to the following questions telling
more about you?..

What is your age?..are you married ?..do you have any children?... wage
expectation?.. .
what is the duration of your Visa?.. do you have a car / do you drive ?...
please advise during which days and times you would be available for
tutoring?...

Thank you.....KNOCK, KNOCK....BOUNCE