Dear All:
This is Andy(Zhibo). I have a 2014 used Toyota Corolla snow tires in good
condition from Spartan Toyota. This is designed for use in colder weather, snow
and ice just like East Lansing. The original price is $560($140 for each) and it is
available to all types of Corolla. I am going to ask for &250(&62.5 for each and
can be negotiated).
2014 年在Spartan Toyota 买的雪胎. 只使用了一年. 状态良好而且很适合于兰辛地区的雪天.
适用于所有丰田花冠轿车. 原价560美元(每个140美元). 现价250美元(每个62.5美元). 具体价
格可商议.

If you are interested in the tires, please feel free to contact Andy:
517-580-9757