Sorry for those who are not interested.

I have a room to rent. It is one room with a separate bath of a
2-beds-2-baths condo at Brentwood Park Condominiums near the cross between
Saginaw and Abbot. Very convenient, 2 minutes to bus stop and one mile
north of Student Union, It is very nice, new, comfortable and safe. All
included plus furniture for just $425 a month.

If you are interested, please reply this email or contact me at
517-285-3274.

Thank you!

Jay

P.S. Furniture includes: a full size bed,
五斗橱,床头柜,单人沙发,小书柜,台灯,等。锅碗瓢勺俱全。一句话:拎包入住,