Rebuilding Bicycles for Many Years. 1000+ bikes rebuilt**
 Have 100+ bicycles available now. 20 are completely rebuilt**
<BR>Almost all bicycles on website and in ads located in Lansing or East
Lansing.

WWW.RENOVABIKES.COM
http://annarbor.craigslist.org/bik/4942995105.html
 Will only meet to show bikes if you call me at 323 490 3006 6am to 10am
best, but anytime OK.
 OR email me: Height Budget Locaion Type of bike desired( or riding style or
distance,terrain)

 BIKES PICTURED HERE are ones that are ready to sell now and are mostly or
completely rebuilt.

 Most are 70 to 300 usd. renovabikes has 1/3 of my bikes pictured. Majority
are not pictured at all. ALL are guaranteed to be free of ownership dispute.
All are sold AS IS, but you will be pleased, and free service for 6 months.
THANKS FOR READING!!!!

 **Rebuilding means i have put new High Grade Steel balls, and used high
quality grease, better quality than common bikes, and even better than most
bike store's replacement balls/grease. The result is typically a bicycle
that runs more efficiently than when it was new!!!.... and thanks also to
precise adjustments, is more durable. ALthough the outside may reflect some
surface wear, the insides will be freer and healthier than ever!!!! This
will nto be my guess, it will be a Fact with a rebuilt bicycle.