  I will have some visitors come by tomorrow. Updates about the stuff to give out will be posted next Monday if something is still there.
  Also I would like to sell a 50-inch tv together with a DVD player(Hdmi cable provided, 1080p supported for both of the tv and DVD player) at 100 dollars. If someone I know contacts me for them, I would prefer to sell to him upon request.
    Until next Monday, no online replies or emails are available, so if you need to contact me, msg (only English) or call at 517-219-7557.
  Thanks in advance,
   Best.