Sorry to bother you all again,
   I need to get rid of some of the furnitures in my current apartment and I will just give them out.  They are:
   A round wood table with chairs;
   A sofalike bench chair.
   吸尘器
   A foldable rectangular desk.
   A desktop desk.
   Another wood desk.
   5层抽屉的柜子
   A tall book shelf and another short     one.
  An elec-piano.
  For the above, I can help take them out of the building.
  2 Sofas as well only if you can take them out  yourselves ( they are huge).
 Sorry I don't take pics. Whoever needs one or all of them, fell free to ask. I won't judge at all.
   Google Tammany Hills Apartments at staten avenue if you wanna know about the distance.

Best.

发自我的 Iphone