Hello, EVERYONE

Sorry to disturb who are not interested.

I have a 2000 Honda Accord LX in good condition. I changed the oils
and checked the mechanical conditions regularly. The front 1 tire has
been replaced in last month, the battery and small rattle in front,
front appear mounts are replaced last summer. The shown mileage is
114000 miles! I want to ask for $2200.

You are welcome to have a test driving if interested.

Please reply to [log in to unmask]  or call 5177219260

More details:
2000 Honda Accord LX
Transmission: Automatic
Engine: V4, 3.0 Liter                                          Drivetrain: FWD
Air Conditioning                                               Power Windows
Cruise Control                                                 Power Steering
Tilt Wheel                                                     AM/FM stereo