Hi All:
I have a condo 8 mins drive from fee hall. There is bus stop within
walking distance. I am going to rent out the guest room, and it will
be ready in May. Rent will be 550 including everything, but it is
negotiable. I could provide furniture (bed, dresser, table, the
mattress will be brand new )Look for an easygoing female. PS: I have a
black cat. Contact me through the following e-mail if u r interested.

Thank you.