Seeking a RELIABLE and HONEST non smoking female
Chinese language tutor for a bright / active five years old boy who
currently has some oral and written Chinese language abilities...one day
each week for several ( flexible duration ) hours  in our pleasant Okemos
home environment...have
available some bi-lingual teaching materials and a lot of clean white paper
to help with tutoring....

NO formal teaching / tutoring experience is needed just a pleasant,
friendly, happy attitude ..
and possess reasonable English language skills for communicating with a
five years old toddler...
Prefer an informal big sister tutoring a little brother approach for
teaching / learning..
conversational Mandarin Chinese as well as preliminary written Chinese
language skills..

Willing to provide limited to and from transportation, along with a PAID
mid afternoon meal
and we offer a very flexible time window to accommodate schedules...

Please email an initial response to the following questions with YOUR
contact information ( phone number to arrange an interview ) telling more
about you?..
What is your age?..are you married ?..do you have any children?... wage
expectation?.. .
what is the duration of your Visa?.. do you have a car / do you drive ?...
please advise during which days and times you would be available for
tutoring?...

Thank you.....KNOCK, KNOCK....BOUNCE