*From:* [log in to unmask] [
mailto:[log in to unmask]
<[log in to unmask]>] *On Behalf Of *Lori Wing
*Sent:* March-18-15 10:21 AM
*To:* Peter VanderZaag
*Cc:* A PotatoNet; Li Canhui; PAA Members
*Subject:* Re: Post Doc announcement for circulation.

Dear PAA & PotatoNet Members,

Dr. Peter VanderZaag is in need of a Post Doc. See his requirements below
and if this is something that interests you and you are qualified, send him
your qualifications. As always, pass on to someone who know who is qualfied
and didn't receive this announcement. Good Luck!
Lori

**********************************

* Post Doc Position: Potato Genetics and biotechnology.*

Yunnan Normal University in Kunming China is expanding its potato breeding
program with both basic and applied research. The successful candidate will
work as part of a multidisciplinary team.

* Major Research Duties and responsibilities*

Develop innovative and collaborative research activities in Potato
Molecular breeding.

Conduct greenhouse and field experiments with diverse potato germplasm with
unique traits.

*Requirements*

Speak and write  English and Mandarin fluently.

PhD in a related field.

Live in Kunming, Yunnan, China.

*Salary and benefits*

Will be negotiated based on qualifications.

*Application Process.*

Send CV , 3 recent publications and 3 references to : Peter@
sunrisepotato.com

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 11:37 PM, Peter VanderZaag <[log in to unmask]>