Post this for my friend. Please contact with her directly if you are
interested in her car.

 I get a 2009 Pontiac G6 GT for sale. It has been purchased from owner on
Feb. 6 2015. It is in excellent condition. I like it very much. I sell it
because I have to go back country next month. I would like $8800 if you are
really interested in it.

A new battery has been replaced in Jan 13th 2015.
V6, 3.5 Liter;
Automatic, 4-Spd w/Overdrive & Manual Mode;
ABS (4-Wheel) and Traction Control;
Power Windows;
Power Door Locks;
Remote Start;
Cruise Control ;
Power Seat;
GM On star system;
Satellite Radio;

A Garmin GPS will be included in the car.

My cell phone number is 5177061956
My email is [log in to unmask]
I prefer text and email. Thank you.