Would like to find a female Chinese language tutor for teaching
conversational  Mandarin Chinese along with introducing writing skills to a
five year old boy one day a week for several hours each session in our
pleasant Okemos area home.....can provide transportation to and from and a
mid afternoon meal is provided....no prior or formal teaching experience is
necessary....we DO NOT desire a formal structured tutoring method..... just
have a reasonable command of English to effectively communicate / interact
and posses a positive pleasant / happy attitude........we offer an hourly
wage along with a  flexible schedule / hours to accommodate your
availability ...... if interested please send an initial email response
with any questions along with your phone number / contact information /
best time/s to call....thanks much...happy Michigan spring time ....[?].