AIB INSIGHTS, see http://aib.msu.edu/publications/insights/volume/14/issue/4, is dependent upon your contributions for content. We need manuscripts and queries fro manuscripts for the next edition, as our previous calls have yielded sparse response. The issue will have eclectic contents, so manuscripts on any topic are welcome.

The articles are expected to be 2500 - 3000 words, and:

Contrbute!

Regarsd,
Editor AIB INSIGHTS
Romie Frederick Littrell, PhD, FIAIR
Associate Professor of International Business
Editor, AIB Insights; International Management
AUT Business School
Tel. extension 5805, Mail stop B-98