Dear all

I'm happy to inform you of the latest issue to publish in Competitiveness Review.  These papers are the first under the new tenure of Philippe Gugler (Friboug) and Christian Ketels (Harvard), and so we invite you to enjoy complimentary access for the next few weeks.  Access through this link<http://bit.ly/1HxPWFR>.

Responses, commentaries, viewpoint, and proposals for special issues are welcome: please contact the editors<http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/editorial_team.htm?id=cr>.

Very best
Martyn

Articles

Competition and competitiveness in the US airline industry
T.J. Hannigan, Robert D. Hamilton III, Ram Mudambi

The role of joint actions in the performance of IT clusters in Mexico
Isis Gutiérrez-Martínez, François Duhamel, Luis F. Luna-Reyes, Sergio Picazo-Vela, María Isabel Huerta-Carvajal

Creation of firm performance through resource orchestration: the case of ÜLKER
Rifat Kamasak

Are the parents to blame? Predicting franchisee failure
Ilan Alon, Michèle Boulanger, Everlyne Misati, Melih Madanoglu

The influence of the tax system on the location of holding companies in Switzerland
Gilberto Cárdenas Cárdenas, Sofía García Gamez

Book review

The New Geography of Innovation: Clusters, Competitiveness and Theory
José Guimón

Dr Martyn Lawrence
Publisher
Ethics, International Business and Strategy
Emerald Group Publishing Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 1274 785158
Web: http://www.emeraldinsight.com<http://www.emeraldinsight.com/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/martynlawrence
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/martynlawrence

Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.