Dear colleagues,

I would like to cordially invite you to attend the 6th EMAC Regional Conference on Marketing Theory Challenges in Emerging Markets at WU Vienna, Austria, 17-18 September 2015.

The theme of the Conference is “Convergence and Divergence in the New Europe: Marketing Challenges and Issues”. We invite papers dealing with marketing issues in the transitional markets of the New Europe. This includes papers on marketing management, strategic marketing, buying behavior, marketing organization, B-2-B marketing, environmental and corporate social responsibility issues in the context of marketing.

The Conference is jointly organized by the Marketing Chairs of the University of Vienna (Adamantios Diamantopoulos, Udo Wagner) and WU (Bodo Schlegelmilch), as well as the Competence Center for Central & Eastern Europe (Arnold Schuh) at WU.

A Doctoral Seminar on Sept. 16 precedes the main conference.

The Conference will take place in the Teaching Center of the newly opened WU Campus. The campus consists of six buildings designed by internationally renowned architects and reflects the vision for a modern university – diversity, open-mindedness, social responsibility, and innovation.

Deadline for paper submissions and applications to the Doctoral Seminar is April 20, 2015.

For more information please visit the conference website: http://www.wu.ac.at/cee/en/emacregional

We look forward to meeting you in Vienna.

Best regards,

Arnold Schuh

Competence Center for Central & Eastern Europe

WU

Vienna University of Economics and Business

Welthandelsplatz 1

1020 Vienna, Austria

http://www.wu.ac.at/cee/en