Dear

 I wrote this information and announcement in coordination with Professor Bill Chen. He suggest to me that your prominent organization (Academy of International Business) has thousands of members/subscribers and some of them might be interested for our event. In the name of conference chair, it is a great pleasure and privilege to invite your prominent and distinguished members to take a part and present their state of the art knowledge paper of contemporary economic and business issues at coming conference.

         Let me informed you that next year Faculty of Economics at Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje is celebrating 65th anniversary (1950-2015). Therefore, aiming at creating a forum for exchange of ideas and empirical research that try to search for answers to intellectual and practical economic and business challenges, the Faculty of Economics in Skopje has decided to organize an International Conference between 29th and 30th of May 2015. President of Organizational Board is my colleague Vladimir Filipovski, who asks me to invite distinguished scholars and practitioners from my field of interest and work.

       All information about Conference are available on the following web site http://www.eccf.ukim.edu.mk/icerpcp/index.htm. The web site will be updated continuously.

It is important to note that Conference will be organized in plenary sessions. After that, proceedings will be published and paper will be indexed. Importantly, selected Conference papers will be included in our faculty journal.

In conversation with conference chair, I understood that for high level researchers it is not mandatory to send abstract. They should only confirm their attendance/participation. Furthermore, they can send their manuscripts in the privileged form (without physical presence if they have other commitments). Yet, organizers are not covering the expenses for the hotel accommodation and travel cost.

Until now, according my information, presence at the conference is confirmed by academics from different countries (Albania, Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Macedonia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, United Kingdom and United States of America). The organizers fully understand that our guests and participants greatly contribute to the high standards of the Conference.

Thank you for attention.

Cordially,

Filip