Please post the following announcement to the AIB list serve.
Thank you.

Dear Colleagues,

I have started a new journal called ³Journal of eCommerce Business. I am
looking for qualified and dedicated reviewers to be included on the
editorial review board. The major goal of this journal is to bridge the gap
between practitioners and academicians. If you are interested in joining the
editorial review board, please e-mail me your C.V. and indicate your areas
of expertise in the e-mail. For more information, please visit the journalıs
web site at:

http://www.journalofecommercebusiness.com
<http://www.journalofecommercebusiness.com/>

Best regards,