All. … Sorry for the cross postings and please feel free to pass this call onto others.

The Leeds University Business School is hiring a number of positions in International Business and International Management over the next year.  This represents a significant investment in a strong and growing group.  The last FT ranking of IB MSc programs ranked our program #1 in the UK and #1 in the world and the our recent hires include Prof Timothy Devinney (University Leadership Chair), Associate Professors Emmanuella Plakoyiannaki and Elko Klijn and Lecture Emma Lui.  The group, founded originally by Peter Buckley, is set to double in the coming years.

If you are interested in joining this group information is given below as to the formal process for the various positions.  However, you may also contact us directly should you want more information.  We are quite eclectic in the orientation of these positions hence individuals working on topics ranging from trade theory to cultural anthropology to economic history or traditional areas of IB and IM all fit within our strategy going forward.  The key is that those applying must have a record of, or orientation toward, publication and scholarship that is target at the leading edge of the field.  For the Associate Professor position a clear achievement in ABS 4* publications (e.g., JIBS, AMJ, SMJ, etc) is a necessary requirement.

The main contacts are (please do not respond to the email from the list server otherwise you will be spamming this to people who don't really need to know):

For the IB/IM Positions: Timothy Devinney ([log in to unmask]) and Mario Kafouros ([log in to unmask])

The materials and process are given in the following link: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AKS934/lecturer-associate-professor-in-international-business/

Timothy M. Devinney
University Leadership Chair and Professor of International Business
Leeds University Business School
Maurice Keyworth Building
University of Leeds | Leeds | LS2 9JT | UK

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.