It has come to my attention that due to some sort of IT problem, at least two submissions for our 2015 conference had somehow disappeared into the infinite black hole of the internet.

If anyone else has not had an acknowledgement of their submission, or failed to receive a decision letter on their submission, please email me directly, and I will follow up!

To those of you who have papers accepted, we encourage you to register at the earliest opportunity! If you would like to attend, please mark the dates in your diary!

www.henley.ac.uk/ibconference2015

Rajneesh Narula
The John H. Dunning Chair in International Business
Henley Business School

Register for the Fifth Reading-UNCTAD IB Conference ---13-14 June 2015

 www.henley.ac.uk/ibconference2015