Apologies for cross-posting.

Dear all

The Keck Graduate Institute is seeking a full-time faculty member to teach

and lead the business major within our pioneering Professional Science

Masteršs degree, the Masters of Bioscience (MBS). The ideal candidate will

have both MBA-level teaching experience and first-hand knowledge of the

life science industries. We will consider both traditional business

professors with previous research or employment experience in the

bioscience industries, or bioscience industry professionals who have some

teaching experience. We have teaching needs in accounting, finance,

operations management and organizational behavior, but will consider

candidates with teaching experience and interests in any standard business

discipline.

The new faculty member will serve as Program Director for the Business of

Bioscience major within the MBS program. The new faculty member will be

appointed as a Professor of Practice, will teach three full semester

courses per year, supervise a student team in our industry-sponsored

capstone Team Masteršs Project, and serve as Program Director.

Applications will be reviewed starting April 1, 2015. For more

information, see the job listing at http://bit.ly/BizPD2015

The planned start date is the summer or fall of 2015. Applicants should

submit a cover letter describing professional and academic experience and

expertise, a curriculum vita, and list of three professional references to

[log in to unmask]. For additional information, please contact [log in to unmask].

Jay Chok, PhD

Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship and Strategy

Keck Graduate Institute, Claremont Colleges

535 Watson Drive | Claremont , CA 91711

Office (909) 607-0169 | Email: [log in to unmask]