The International Journal of Human Resource Management is seeking papers for inclusion in a special issue on the topic of "Expatriates and Psychological Contracts".

The aim of this Special Issue is to enhance our knowledge by focussing attention on contemporary empirical and theoretical contributions in PC and IHRM scholarship which aim to address key expatriate management issues.The full call for papers can be read at:

Clsoing date for submissions is 29th May 2015. Expected publication date for the special issue is late 2016. The corresponding editor for enquiries is Dr Wayne O'Donohue (email: [log in to unmask])

Wayne

Wayne O’Donohue BA, MSc, PhD
Senior Lecturer and ERHR HDR Convenor
Department of Employment Relations and Human Resources

Griffith Business School
Business Building (G42), Room 5.53
Gold Coast campus, Griffith University, QLD, 4222, Australia
Phone: +61 7 555 27583
Fax: +61 7 555 29206

Email: [log in to unmask]
Email for higher degrees research matters: [log in to unmask]
Griffith Business School "Developing tomorrow's global leaders"
CRICOS Provider 00233E

Please consider our environment before printing this email