Dear AIBers Colleagues,

You are cordially invited to our 6th session of FERC Spanish Discussion Group.

FERC Spanish is a virtual group conversation with the aim of bringing together academics and researchers from Spanish speaking researchers with the objective of sharing experiences, issues, projects or techniques and to increase and support the efforts to expand our knowledge regarding family business collaborating with many colleagues in the Americas, Europe and Asia, according to the founding principles of FERC.

The virtual session is free and we will use Zoom software which is a very simple program (like Skype, free but more stable).

This 6th meeting will be Wednesday, March 11 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM UTC (local schedule below). To access the session you just click on this link or go to https://zoom.us/join  and then go to the meeting ID 825 530 829

The first part will be conducted by Cristina Cruz Serrano (IE Business School, España) She will share the presentation: ¿Son las Empresas Familiares realmente adversas al riesgo?: Un análisis desde el enfoque de la Riqueza Socioemocional. Immediately after Rodrigo Varela V. (Fundador y Director del Centro de Desarrollo del Espíritu Empresarial, Universidad ICESI Colombia) will present the theme: Emprendimiento y Empresa Familiar.

The session is limited to 30 attendees, to reserve your space, just click on https://fercspanish.eventbrite.com

On behalf of FERC Spanish Discussion Group, I hope to see you next Wednesday, March 11.

Sincerely,

Claudio G. Müller

Moderator FERC Spanish

Local Schedule: