Dear AIBers Colleagues,

You are cordially invited to our *6th session* of *FERC Spanish Discussion
Group*.

FERC Spanish is a virtual group conversation with the aim of bringing
together academics and researchers from Spanish speaking researchers with
the objective of sharing experiences, issues, projects or techniques and to
increase and support the efforts to expand our knowledge regarding family
business collaborating with many colleagues in the Americas, Europe and
Asia, according to the founding principles of FERC
<http://www.uvm.edu/business/?Page=ferc.html&SM=familybusiness_submenu.html>
.

The virtual session is free and we will use *Zoom software* which is a very
simple program (like Skype, free but more stable).

This 6th meeting will be *Wednesday, March 11* from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM UTC
(local schedule below). To access the session you just click on this link
<https://zoom.us/j/825530829> or go to https://zoom.us/join  and then go to
the meeting ID 825 530 829

The first part will be conducted by *Cristina Cruz Serrano
<http://www.ie.edu/es/business-school/claustro-investigacion/profesorado/cristina-cruz?_adptlocale=es_ES>*
(IE Business School, España) She will share the presentation: ¿Son las
Empresas Familiares realmente adversas al riesgo?: Un análisis desde el
enfoque de la Riqueza Socioemocional. Immediately after *Rodrigo Varela V.*
<http://www.icesi.edu.co/cdee/contactos/rodrigo_varela.php> (Fundador y
Director del Centro de Desarrollo del Espíritu Empresarial, Universidad
ICESI Colombia) will present the theme: Emprendimiento y Empresa Familiar.

The session is limited to 30 attendees, *to reserve your space*, just click
on https://fercspanish.eventbrite.com

On behalf of FERC Spanish Discussion Group, I hope to see you next Wednesday*,
March 11.*

Sincerely,

Claudio G. Müller

Moderator FERC Spanish