*Dear, *

 I wrote this information and announcement in coordination with Professor
Bill Chen. He suggest to me that your prominent organization (Academy of
International Business) has thousands of members/subscribers and some of
them might be interested for our event. In the name of conference chair, it
is a great pleasure and privilege to invite your prominent and
distinguished members to take a part and present their state of the art
knowledge paper of contemporary economic and business issues at coming
conference.

         Let me informed you that next year Faculty of Economics at Ss.
Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje is celebrating 65th anniversary
(1950-2015). Therefore, aiming at creating a forum for exchange of ideas
and empirical research that try to search for answers to intellectual and
practical economic and business challenges, the Faculty of Economics in
Skopje has decided to organize an International Conference between 29th and
30th of May 2015. President of Organizational Board is my colleague
Vladimir Filipovski, who asks me to invite distinguished scholars and
practitioners from my field of interest and work.

       All information about Conference are available on the following web
site http://www.eccf.ukim.edu.mk/icerpcp/index.htm. The web site will be
updated continuously.

It is important to note that Conference will be organized in plenary
sessions. After that, proceedings will be published and paper will be
indexed. Importantly, selected Conference papers will be included in our
faculty journal.

In conversation with conference chair, I understood that for high level
researchers it is not mandatory to send abstract. They should only confirm
their attendance/participation. Furthermore, they can send their manuscripts
in the privileged form (without physical presence if they have other
commitments). Yet, organizers are not covering the expenses for the hotel
accommodation and travel cost.

Until now, according my information, presence at the conference is
confirmed by academics from different countries (Albania, Australia, Bosnia
and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, France,
Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Macedonia, Netherlands, New
Zealand, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, United Kingdom and United States of
America). The organizers fully understand that our guests and participants
greatly contribute to the high standards of the Conference.

Thank you for attention.

Cordially,

Filip

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]