Hi all. If you like local restaurants like Red Haven and The Soup Spoon Cafe that work with local farms to create great local food, you won't want to miss the Library Environmental Series Farm-To-Table Dining brown bag tomorrow, Thursday 3/26, at 12:10pm in the North Conference Room.

We are really excited about our three panel presenters, who plan to discuss sustainability, local restaurant and farm partnerships, and opportunities for sourcing locally:
-Nina Santucci, Owner of Red Haven/Purple Carrot Food Truck
-Jason Blastic, Executive Chef of The Soup Spoon Cafe
-Adam Montri, Owner of Ten Hens Farm

We hope you'll join us for what we think will be one of our best Library Environmental Series brown bags yet.

Thanks,

-Heidi (on behalf of the Library Environmental Committee)

Heidi M. Schroeder, MLIS
Science Collections Coordinator &
Nursing Librarian
Michigan State University Libraries