Dear Students and Faculty,

Please join us on a field trip to Southwest Michigan on April 17th to learn more about how gender intersects migrant farmworker issues!

This field trip is FREE and includes transportation and a boxed lunch. We will depart from the International Center around 8:00 a.m. and return around 5:00 p.m.

This experience is geared towards students studying Gender, Justice, and Environmental Change (GJEC) but is open to any interested students and faculty!

Please RSVP by April 10th and include any dietary restrictions/special needs.

Please share this information widely, and contact GenCen with any questions.

Also, in preparation for the field trip, I would like to bring to your attention a special free screening of Food Chains sponsored by the Food Justice and Sovereignty workgroup (see details below). The film will be a great introduction to these pressing issues.

Best,

Dori M. Pynnonen (Hopkins)

Student Advisor, Internship Coordinator

Center for Gender in Global Context

206 International Center

Michigan State University

427 N. Shaw Ln

East Lansing, MI 48824

Tel:517-353-5040 Fax:517-432-4845

[log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask]

http://www.gencen.msu.edu

To schedule an advising appointment: https://www.egr.msu.edu/adcalendar/

***Spring 2015 Walk In office hours: Wednesdays 2:00 – 4:00 pm***