Former SAFS student Joel Clifton wanted to share this vegetable production opportunity - hiring now!

Morgan Composting Inc. is currently looking for a new, full-time farm manager to run our 8 acres of organic vegetables and 1 hoophouse. We are hoping to expand our hoophouse area in the near future! Some experience in vegetable production/greenhouse management would be good.  We are ready to hire ASAP so we don't lose out on the start of the growing season. To get an application, please call our office at (231) 734-2451 and ask for Danielle.

Thanks for you help!
Joel Clifton
Agronomist

Morgan Composting Inc.