Hi Folks,
I'll be editor for an issue of *In the Trenches *coming out later this year
focused on how to teach about fracking, and I'll also be submitting an
abstract for the Earth Educators' Rendezvous in July related to teaching
fracking. For both of those, I'd like to hear if you're teaching about
fracking. For *In the Trenches, *I'll include links to syllabi and/or
course webpages in the online supplement. For the Rendezvous, I'm hopeful
that others will put in abstracts so that we can have a cluster around the
topic.
Thanks,
Don

--
<http://bit.ly/MarcellusBook>
Don Duggan-Haas, Ph.D.

*My job is to help Earth & environmental educators kick butt at their jobs.
Here are some links related to how my colleagues and I are doing that:*

   - On virtual fieldwork <http://virtualfieldwork.org>
   - Our book: The Science Beneath the Surface: A Very Short Guide to the
   Marcellus Shale <http://bit.ly/MarcellusBook> and an associated
   presentation  <http://bit.ly/MarcellusGateway>
   - On connecting the field to the classroom
   <http://bit.ly/SkypeNiagaraRising>
   - A seven minute video on our national outreach
   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkGbDiQznPU>