I am moving to the west coast, and selling my 03 focus wagon. This car has been
my daily drive car in the past 3 years. It is 2.0L engine with automatic trans., a
gas saver. It is under good maintenance: (1) new accelerator (2013); (2) new
battery (2013); (3) new pads and rotors (2014); (4) two new rear tires (2014);
and (5) regular oil change every 3000 miles. I still have most of the receipts.
There is a small dent at the rear back of the car, but overall it is of good shape for
a 2003 car.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4879463223.html

Price is $1600, OBO. (CNY is also accepted)