Now I am subleasing 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom abbot place apartment (for 2015 fall to
2016 spring), whatever you are one person or two, if you want to find an apartment, (We
will releasing all to rooms)that is a good idea to sublease our apartment, we have one free
car parking each person and washing machine for every room and all furniture (All things in
living room, and every room will have a bed and closet). This place you can take No. 25 or
26 bus go to school, and you will not waiting for a long time, and only 10 minutes. We also
have 24 hour 7 days gym, that is free! and a big swimming pool you can have party there. It
is only $500 dollar per month per person! You can send email to me if you have any
questions: [log in to unmask]