1) Tory Burch Tote Bag ($200)

I'm selling this new bag at a low price, just because I don't have the tag. The original price
was $475. I got this bag as a gift but I have never used it. So, it's literally new. Please find
detailed information through these links.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Tory-Burch-Amalie-Simple-Logo-Tote-Bag-Fire-
Orange/prod157970358/p.prod

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-TORY-BURCH-AMALIE-Simple-Logo-Pebbled-ORANGE-
Leather-Tote-475-DustBag-LARGE-/261588086420?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6393

2) Samsung color laser printer ($60)
I'm selling the laser printer. I've used it less than a year.
Please find the information through this link. http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Personal-
Color-Laser-Printer/dp/B000HCMTKK

3) Waste baskets ($2 each)

4) A vase ($5)