Sorry to bother those who are not interested. I have three items for sale.

1. Lenovo wireless touchpad, model K5923, perfect for windows 8.1. Only used for once, with
original box and batteries. Asking for $8 or best offer.
2.Universal Portable Aluminum Tripod Stand, the same model as shown in this
link:http://www.ebay.com/…/Universal-Portable-Alum…/301374706716…. Only used for once
when traveling to Niagara Falls. Asking for $8 or best offer.
3. Skype Starter Kit including USB camera and headset. Brand new, never used. Asking for $5
or best offer.

Photos are available @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/176997275744771/search/?
query=touchpad

If you are interested, please contact me through this email or Facebook. Thank you.