Hi:

I post this message again, I am a male graduate student here and want to
find a roommate for fall 2015.
I am not noisy guy, do not drink or smoke.(I don't care if you smoke)
The most suitable place for me is the trappers cove. So if you would like to
be my roommate, please email me at [log in to unmask] , or phone
me at 517-515-3630. Of course, if you do not want to live in trappers cove,
we can discuss other place that may suitable for you.

Thanks for taking your time to view this message.