I am subleasing a room in a 4x4 apartment at The Landings Chandler Crossing for
Summer semester (May/June - Aug) or ASAP.

You will have the OWN bedroom and bathroom!
Apartment is fully furnished, comes with washer and dryer.
10 minutes from MSU
Pets friendly.

Also comes with a lot of free stuff!
-free CATA bus pass (bus stop right outside the complex)
-free Internet
-free club house access (gym, pool, printing, tanning, study lounge)

The original price is $545, now I am subleasing it for $440!

Feel free to contact [log in to unmask] if you are interested!