Hello, I am still looking for a few more participants for a research
study on second language speech. I am offering $10 for a 60-90 minute
session. Sessions will be at the end of February or early March, and
at your convenience (in Wells Hall).

Please see my below message for more details.

I am a PhD student in MSU's Second Language Studies program. I am
looking for international graduate students who speak Mandarin as
their first language.

I am conducting a study on second language English speech. I would
like you to listen to a group of non-native English speakers, and tell
me what you think.

Sessions will be between 60-90 minutes long, in Wells Hall.
Late February and early March sessions available.
You will be paid $10 for your help.

If you are interested please contact Dustin Crowther at [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance,

Dustin.