If you did not sign-up for the DIA Bus Trip, there are still a few seats
left.

Please stop into the

Main Office Rm 113,
Kresge Art Center
M-F 8AM-5PM

to reserve your seat before they are all gone.  The trip is on Friday,
March 27, 2015.

An article from Detroit Free Press about the exhibit 'Diego Rivera and
Frida Kahlo in Detroit' (March 15th - July 12th only):
http://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/arts/2015/02/20/rivera-kahlo-detroit-industry-murals-dia/23710669/

poster for the bus trip:
http://1drv.ms/1uTGJDb

official web page about the bus trip at Dept. of AAHD web site:
http://www.art.msu.edu/content/detroit-institute-arts-bus-trip

Best,
Wang