Hi all,

Anyone who also interested in Mayday's concert [JUST ROCK IT 2015] on 28th,
March at Atlantic City?

They were invited by Don Guardian, the mayor of Atlantic City, to perform
at BoardWalk Hall, which can accommodate more than 15,000 audience. This is
the only show they have for North America this year and will be a memorial
one!! Please contact me asap if you are also a BIG FAN of MAYDAY!!

JUST ROCK IT!!!

The tickets will be sold at IEM showplace official site tomorrow at 11 am.
It's totally OK for me to fly/drive there. I can provide the car but I do
need at least one driver who can help me drive to New Jersey. Or maybe just
by air. Anyway, let me know if you are as interested as me.

thanks and stay warm!

Zihan